Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's only been three days!

My long and luxurious winter break ended Monday.  Being a school psychologist I follow the school calendar, which means spring, summer and winter break.  It's wonderful!  


In the two weeks I was off I:

  • Spent the holidays with family.


  • Watched countless episodes of Law & Order.  My favorites are back from the first seasons.    The 90's outfits and ADA Robbinette's flat top make me smile.
  • Enjoyed a sober new years with entertainment provided by my best friends and twister.
  • Pinned baby nurseries and bathroom renovation ideas like a mad women.

  • Attempted to get back to running and got in the pool.

  • Started cleaning out babies room and found some entertaining artifacts from my husband's past.

  • Ate entirely too much delicious food.

So when Monday rolled around I was feeling fresh and relaxed...this lasted all of 10 minutes being back at work.

This year I work at 5 different schools, one school a day.  A big part of my job is evaluating students who may be eligible for special education services.  So far in 2012 I've complete 4 in 3 days.  Possibly some kind of assessing speed record?  

Although I've gotten a lot done I've left every day exhausted and worn out.  Counting down the days till the next break.

No comments:

Post a Comment