Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Late Christmas Present

December 1 I turned 30 and my husband and I were flying to California to celebrate.   Our flight was in the evening and I planned on picking him up after work. Silly me put my suitcases in my car when I went to work in a rough neighborhood.  I got a nice present when someone broke my car window and dug through my suitcases.  Luckily the only thing missing were my two cameras and they were insured.  So I left work, got my window fixed and we flew off to Cali for a wonderful long weekend.

This did leave me without a camera through the holidays.  My new camera is here and we've been upgraded!  The model I'd been using a Cannon Rebel for about 3 years was outdated so I went with the Rebel T3i.  It's all shiny and new!



Now I just need to relearn what all these buttons do and figure out the new HD video feature. 

When it comes to my camera, I've taken a class but by no means consider myself anything more then amateur.  I'm hoping new camera will inspire me to remember all the things i learned in that class and get up to 80% of functionality.

So this means more visually interesting posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment